Are you currently facing any of these situations?
- Are You In Foreclosure or Are About To Be?
- Do You Own Unwanted Rental Property?
- Do You Have Frustrating Tenants (Or Family Members) That You Can’t Get Rid Of?
- Do You Own A Vacant Property?
- Did You Inherit An Unwanted Property?
- Do You Need To Relocate Quickly And Need To Sell Your Current House Fast?
- Do You Want To Avoid Paying Realtor Commissions?
- Are You Going Through A Divorce?
- Do You Have Little Or No Equity And Need To Sell?
- Do You Own A “Fixer Upper” That You Don’t Want To Fix Up Or Don’t Have Time To Fix Up?
Cash offer Compare to Traditional Listing
Even in a sellers market like TX, it’s smart to look at your options and see what will actually help you best reach your goals with the sale of your house. While you may be able to get a higher “top line” sales price listing with a local Harris County, Fort bend County and Orange County agent, that doesn’t always boil down to more money in your pocket or less headache. Dive into the details below to compare your options.
|Selling w/ An Agent||SOLD To T Square Homes, LLC|
|Commissions / Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE – We pay all costs|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through||NONE|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, sale is often subject to appraisal||NONE – We make cash offers|
|Average Days Until Sold:||+/- 91 Days||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||It Depends||1 (Just Us)|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE|
|Who Pays For Repairs?:||Negotiated During Inspection Period||NONE – We pay for all repairs|
*An inspection contingency lets the buyer have time to do an inspection and back out of the sale or negotiate a new price if there are repairs that need to be done. If you can’t come to an agreement with the buyer, the buyer has the right to back out of the sale. Similar, a financing contingency gives the buyer the wiggle room to back out of the purchase if they can’t obtain a loan or if the home doesn’t appraise for the value that the bank needs to close the loan.
Here at T Square Homes, LLC we don’t use bank financing so you don’t have to worry about our ability to close on a deal.